CMB: Bykova N.I., Duli D., Pospelova MD,
Evans V. “English in Focus”, Grade 5
Subject: A Typical English House
Aim: Familiarize yourself with typical English home.
- ability to use lexical units in a given situation;
- the ability to use There is / are structures;
- the ability to use verb like in combination with a form of gerund;
- the formation of motivation to learn English and the desire for self-improvement;
- awareness of the possibilities of self-realization by means of a foreign language;
- development of such qualities as dedication, creativity, initiative.
- the ability to make descriptive messages for a given situation;
- evaluation of the correctness of performance learning task and its own solutions.
- selection, synthesis and fixation required information;
- analysis of objects in order to highlight the signs;
- independent creation of ways to solve creative and search problems
- conscious construction of his utterance in accordance with the communicative task, as well as in accordance with the grammatical and syntactic norms of the language.
- planning educational cooperation with peers - definition of the goal, participants' functions, ways of interaction;
- the ability to express your thoughts in accordance with the tasks and conditions of communication.
1. Motivation of students and familiarization with the tasks of the post-demonstration stage.
Demonstration stage. View video clip. Watching time - 05:26
Post-demonstration stage. Execution of tasks.