1. Normally I / to finish / work at 5.00, but this week I / to work / until 6.00 to earn a bit more money.
2. 1 / to read / the paper's in the evening.
3. He / to wear / a hat.
4. She / to go / to the hairdresser's to have her hair done?
5. A beautiful person / to be / not a fortunate person.
1. "/You to eat/ Indian food? /I cook/ a curry at the moment'.
'Thanks but /I not like/ spicy food. And /just 1 go/ out'.
2. /(You like/ dancing? /1 go/ every Saturday.
/Always 1 have/ a good time'. 'Well /it depend/ on the kind of dancing'.
3. '/You leave/? Nobody /leave/ as early as this'.
'Sorry but my friend /wait/ for me outside'.
4. '/We think/ of going skating. /It not cost/ a lot. Come with us'.
'Sorry, but /I study/ for a test tomorrow',
5.'/Always we go/ for an ice-cream after a film. Coming?'
'That's kind of you but you /live/ far away and /it take/ me ages to get home'.
8. Употребите соответствующий вспомогательный глагол в каждом предложении. Предложения переписать.
am; am not; is; are; have; do; do not; does; does not; did
1. I __not see Andrew yesterday.
2. How __ you get to the station when you are late?
3. I __interested in baseball. 1 think it's boring.
4. When __your birthday?
5. A: Where _my shoes?
B: In your bedroom.
6.How old _ you?
7.The banks __ usually close at lunchtime.
8. Where _ he live?
9. Most people __ work on Sundays.
10. It __ often snow in California.
9. Выберите правильную форму глагола.
1. Не lives / has been living in England since 1990.
2. Where is Mr. Green? He has gone out / went out ten minutes ago.
3. I hope he gets / is getting better now, I hear / heared he has / had had a bad cold all the week.
4. Did you see I Have you seen a good film lately?
5. No, he is not here. He went out / has just gone out.
6. He is busy now, he writes / is writing a letter.
7. The rain started two hours ago. It's still raining now. It is raining / it has been raining for two hours.
8. I was in a hurry, so I have not had / had no time to phone you.
9. The Chinese have invented / invented printing.
10. Where have you been born / were you born?