1. I think, in some ways my father is quite ….
2. Their … to each other is natural.
a) friends; b) friendly; c) friendship; d) friendly.
3. He likes books about … worlds.
a) imaginative; b) imaginary; c) imagine; d) imagination.
4. The old lady looked out of a window when she heard the ….
a) explosion; b) explode; c) explosive; d) explodation.
5. The problem of protecting yet … areas grows.
a) unspoiling; b) spoilt; c) spoil; d) unspoilt.
6. By now his patience was quite ….
a) exhaust; b) exhausting; c) exhausted; d) exhaustive.
7. Nowadays the number of crimes involving … is growing.
a) violent; b) violation; c) violence; d) violated.
8. The driver had a … in controlling the car.
a) difficulty; b) difficult; c) difficulties; d) differ
9. People can be … silly.
10. He was looking forward to a simple but … meal.
a) satisfying; b) satisfiable; c) satisfaction; d) satisfied.