2. She / to speak / to me on the phone.
3. He / to tidy up / the room.
4. She / to go / to work by bus.
5. In the evening after supper, they / to listen / to music together.
7. Употребите глаголы в скобках во времена группы Simple или Continuous.
1. I /tо think/ of selling my car. Would you be interested in buying it?
2. I /to think/ you should sell your car. You /not use/ it very often.
3. What /you/ do? Be quiet! I /to think/.
4. We can go out now. It /notto rain/ any more.
5. Do yon still smoke?' No, I gave it up. I /not / to smoke/ for any more.
8. Употребите одну из предложенных форм глаголов в каждом предложении. Предложения переписать.
Had forgotten, haven't, are, is, do, have (just) arrived, are going, had gone
1. There are so many problems in my life and I ___decided yet what to do.
2. -___you Still learning English? - Yes, 1 am.
3. - Why didn’t you telephone? – I ____your number.
4. Two weeks____ since 1 started my letter to you.
5. 1’m going straight home after the lesson ___over.
6. .___to see a new film. Do you want to come with us'?
7. Are your friends here yet? - Yes, they__.
8. What ____you favourite pop group?
9. What languages _____ you speak?
10.__you know what time it__?
1. When Sue heard the news, she wasn't/hasn't been very pleased.
2. 'This is a nice restaurant, isn't it? Is this the first time you are /you've been here?
3. I need a new job. I'm doing / I've been doing the same job for too long.
4. 'Ann has gone out.' 'Oh, has she? What time did she go / has she gone?'
5. 'You look tired.' 'Yes, I've played / I've beenplaying basketball.'
6. Where are you coming / do you come from? Are you American?
7. I'd like to see Tina again. It's a long time since Isaw her / that I didn't see her.
8. Bob and Alice have been married since 20years / for 20years.
9. Next month she shall be / will be 20 years old.
10. - Are they still having dinner? No, they finished / have finished.